Learn The History Of Quarnstrom & Doering, P.A.
Complete Legal Services Since 1958
Quarnstrom & Doering, P.A. was founded on June 1, 1958, by Warren P. Quarnstrom (1925-2020) and Lee E. Doering (retired). Our office was located at the New Atlantic Hotel in Marshall, Minnesota, in a 15′ x 30′ space. The location was the Landmark Bistro and is now Bello Cucina.
The firm constructed additional space twice during the 1960s, until moving to 509 W. Main Street in Marshall. The firm was moved to its current location at 109 S. 4th Street in 1984.
In the 1970s, Quarnstrom & Doering, P.A. merged with Durward L. Pederson (1919 – 1998) of Ivanhoe. In later years, other partners joined, including Patrick J. Leary (1938-2019) and Brian J. Murphy (1946 – 2003). Today’s partners include Michael W. Cable, Dennis H. Simpson, William J. Toulouse and Matthew B. Gross.
For more than 30 years, Quarnstrom & Doering, P.A., has been appointed as the city attorney for the city of Marshall. We also serve as city attorneys for the surrounding cities of Balaton, Cottonwood, Ivanhoe, Lake Benton, Russell, Tracy, Wabasso and Vesta. The firm served as Lincoln County Attorney from 1974 until 2004, when Michael W. Cable resigned as Lincoln County Attorney and relocated from Lincoln County to our main office in Marshall.
Today, Quarnstrom & Doering, P.A., is dedicated to providing clients throughout southwest Minnesota with high-quality, cost-effective, and professional legal services in a wide variety of areas. Contact us today for additional details or to schedule a consultation.